1. Preheat oven to 425F and generously spray a standard muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Prepare the noodles according to package direction, boiling for about 5 minutes.
In a wide skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and add the onions and leeks. Stir to coat the onions in oil and let cook until nicely caramelized, about 20-25 minutes. Stir the mixture every 5 minutes or so.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the noodles, onions, garlic, honey, almond milk, eggs, salt and pepper. With your hands, mix everything really well.
4. Spoon the mixture into a half cup measuring cup, pressing down to pack as many noodles as you can and pour into each muffin pan cavity.
5. Bake in the middle rack for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before releasing each noodle cup from the pan. Serve hot topped with some fresh parsley.