1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Combine crackers, brown sugar and cinnamon in the food processor. Pulse until the crackers turn into fine crumbs. Add coconut oil and almond milk and pulse a few more times until well combined
3. Press cracker mixture into a 9×9 square nonstick pan. Bake at 375F for 12 to 15 minutes
4. In the meantime, prepare the chocolate layer. Place chocolate chips and cocoa powder in a large heat proof bowl. Bring coconut milk to a simmer and pour over the chocolate, whisking constantly until it melts completely. Set aside to cool slightly.
5. Pour chocolate over cracker crust. Arrange marshmallows on top. Place the pan back in the oven and broil for 45 seconds to a minute, until the marshmallows start to brown (keep an eye on it the whole time!)
6. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours