Individual Sweet Potato Pies with Tam Tam™ Crust
From: Joy of Kosher by Jamie Geller
1 box Manischewitz® Original Tam Tams® crushed
2 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
8 tablespoons margarine, softened
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup soy milk
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
1. Line 18 standard size muffin cups with liners.
2. Pour crushed Tam Tams™ evenly into each of the muffin cups and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sweet potatoes, margarine, eggs, brown sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and soy milk. Mix together well.
4. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
5. Bake at 400ºF for 10 minutes. Reduce heat and bake at 350ºF for about 20 minutes or until firm. Serve warm or at room temperature.