Sign up to receive our new recipe email alerts!
from Joy of Kosher by Jamie Geller
This recipe can be prepared in advance and frozen. Just add 10-15 minutes more to the baking time. For a sweet finish add a single marshmallow to the top of each pie for the last 5 minutes of baking.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
1. Line 18 standard size muffin cups with liners.
2. Pour crushed Tam Tams™ evenly into each of the muffin cups and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sweet potatoes, margarine, eggs, brown sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and soy milk. Mix together well.
4. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
5. Bake at 400ºF for 10 minutes. Reduce heat and bake at 350ºF for about 20 minutes or until firm. Serve warm or at room temperature.
New For Passover
Pistachio Orange Macaroons >
Hop over to our boards for Passover ideas, recipes and more >
Watch "Matzo Ball Olympics" >
Join the Conversation
Follow us on Twitter >