1. Place all ingredients in a rice cooker. When done, remove from heat and let cool 10 minutes, covered. Set aside.
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and dill. Set aside after mixed well.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place crackers in a food processor fitted with an S-blade and process with seasonings until fine. Transfer to a large plastic bag.
3. One at a time, place the portioned salmon fillets in the plastic bag and toss gently. Make sure the whole fillet is coated generously.
4. Use the vegetable spray to coat a medium-size skillet on medium heat. Place salmon on hot skillet and let cook 1.5-2 minutes per side. Use tongs to gently maneuver the salmon to get all sides lightly cooked. Transfer to lined cookie sheet.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for remaining fillets.
6. Place salmon fillets in oven to bake for 10-12 minutes. You don't want to overcook them.
7. Remove and let cool.
8. Serve with rice, side salad and lemon wedge. Manischewitz Creamy Horseradish Sauce with Dill is great on the side.