Red Velvet Trifle with Cream Cheese Frosting
1 can Manischewitz Red Velvet Macaroons
1 stick margarine, softened
1 8 oz. package nondairy cream cheese
3 cups confectioners sugar
1 Tbsp nondairy milk
1. In a large bowl, hand beat margarine and cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Add sugar and milk slowly until mixture is completely smooth.
3. In a food processor, add half the can of macaroons and process until the macaroons become crumbs.
4. Repeat step 3 for second half of can.
5. Place a thick layer of red velvet crumbs inside a trifle bowl. Top with a layer of frosting. Repeat this process until number of desired layers is reached or bowl is full. End with frosting layer, and top with red velvet crumbs.