Gluten Free Veggie Cutlets
2 packages Manischewitz Potato Pancake Mix
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, defrosted
1 medium onion, diced
1 large clove of garlic, smashed/roughly chopped
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup oil + 1 cup oil for frying
1 1/2 cups water
1. Heat oil in medium skillet on medium-high heat.
2. Add onions, veggies and garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Remove and let cool.
3. Add veggies to potato pancake mix, along with beaten eggs, 1/2 cup oil and water. Mix well.
4. In a large skillet, heat 1 cup oil.
5. Make patties from mixture and carefully rest in hot oil to fry, around 2 minutes per side depending on the heat of the oil.
6. Remove to a paper towel-covered plate and let cool.
7. Add a dollop of sour cream to the chopped chives for excellent serving décor.